It’s been quite a long time since I’ve purchased beauty products from Victoria’s Secret. Heck, it’s been a while since I’ve even shopped in the store.
But over the weekend the recessionista in me went in with a couple of coupons and (sensibly) treated myself to some pretty undergarments. I (of course) peeped the body products while I was there and saw some old favorites, Secret Garden Body Mist in Love Spell and Pear Glace, as well as a new line of bath and body products called Naturally Victoria’s Secret.
The Naturally Victoria’s Secret line ($10 – $20 US) combines essential vitamins and minerals in five pairs of scents to create a formula that’s nourishing and pampering at the same time.
- Acai Berry & Magnolia pairs a natural antioxidant with a floral that is revered by the Chinese to protect and brighten your skin
- Grapefruit Lime & Mint purifies and invigorates the senses
- Blackberry & Tonka Bean revitalizes and renews with vitamin-rich blackberries and Venezuelan tonka beans
- Vanilla & Sandalwood combines a classic pairing to nourish and comfort your skin
- Honeysuckle & White Patchouli is a calming combination that will relax and soothe you
I really like the scent of Acai Berry & Magnolia, mostly because it reminds me of a grown up version of my old fave, Love Spell, although the first time I tried it it gave me a terrible headache for most of the day. It may have just been an off day for me, or the scent may have been just a touch too strong. But now that I know what to expect, it’s been more pleasant each time I wear it.
Have you tried Naturally Victoria’s Secret yet? If you want to give it a go, there’s a buy 2 get 1 free offer online right now. Just enter discount code NATURALLY when you check out.
Enjoy this post? Subscribe to The Daily Cookie RSS feed and email where I will always try to bring you the latest collection information from your favorite brands.